The Gates of the Lost Paradise

THE GATES OF THE LOST PARADISE
(M.Paim/T.Cheidid)

There is no time
Here, the days and the nights, are all the same
Over day the burning sun
Overnight we feel the cold
From the souls who suffer

I am so confused
Give me the reason for this
My forces are in my mind
I’m in another side, near to a few
And far away for others

We saw when you were born
And to return until us
Now you don’t need to be afraid
Your feelings will guide you
To the gates of the lost paradise


Look at your past
What do see you?
This is your life
I’m the guardian
The voice in your mind
With my disguise

I’m the frontier
The past and the future I see
I know your fate
In your dreams, I was there
We were the one======================
Marco Paim - voice/guitar/programed drums & keyboards
Guests
Daniel Suliani - guitar (final solo)